Brand: TIED RIBBONS
- The Rakshabandhan Gift Box: Tied Ribbons Offer The " I Am Proud Of You" Wali Rakhi In An Adorable Gift Set.Since A Rakhi Mean So Much For Brother And Sister Both, Contents: 1 Printed Coffee Mug + 1 Handmade Rakhi + 1 Roli Chawal Packet
- The Gift Set Specifications: Coffee Mug : Ceramic, Volume : 325Ml
- Exquisite & Genuine: The Rakhi Has Been Exclusively Designed By The Tied Ribbons Studio To The Details.The Blueprint Was Then Shifted To The Artisans Of Calcutta,Maharastra And Gujarat.Tied Ribbons Teamed Up With A Lot Of Women In Making Of These Sacrosant Rakhi's And Ensured That They Were Payed Well.Your Buying These Rakhi's Is Like Giving The Handmade Artist A Huge Compliment And Actually Saying "I Love What You Are Doing" Which In Turn Keeps The Artist "Doing " It.
- Trusted Brand: From Our Adorable Rakshabandhan Gifts To Our Gorgeous Collection For Mom,Siblings And Loved One's, We Have High Quality, Meaningful Keepsake Artworks For Every Emotion. "
- If You Have A Brother Or Sister, Tell Them You Love Them Every Day - That's The Most Beautiful Thing. I Told My Sister How Much I Loved Her Every Day. That's The Only Reason I'M Ok Right Now." - Amaury Nolasco
THE RAKHI GIFT COLLECTION :
There is no love like sibling love. No matter how much you fight with each other, the bond between a brother and a sister is not only precious but also very pure. The sister ties a rakhi on her brother's wrist while the brother pampers his beloved sister and blesses her. Gifts are also exchanged between the siblings. Modern day rakhi celebration is very different from what it was when it originated. The origin of raksha bandhan is still unknown to many people. The episode between Emperor Humayun and Rani Karnavati is one of the most important in history of the tradition. When the Rajputs were fighting with the Mughal invaders, Rani Karnavati, the queen of Chittor, knew that she would not be able to defend the kingdom against Sultan of Gujarat all by herself. She then sent rakhi to king Humayun, asking for his assistance. The Emperor was touched by this gesture and immediately headed towards Chittor to block the invasion.This is what raksha bandhan means - a sister's undying love and care for her brother and a brother's life-long vow to protect her against all evil. To celebrate this wonderful occasion, Tied Ribbons brings to you an array of meaningful gifts that will bring a wide smile on your brother's faces. You can now choose the perfect gift from our exclusive gift collection for raksha bandhan.
About Tied Ribbons® :
Becoming one of the India's most exciting and fastest-growing gifting businesses is just the start of a very exciting journey. We want to make it easy for you to be original - wherever you live, and whosoever you love.We are working on two most important aspect.And we spend all 365 days of the year progressing with this dream of making you and your homes happy.This explains our line of business. i.e Home Decor and Gifts. And we'll always make it unique for you!
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 4.7 x 3.9 inches