Brand: Rena Germany
- The blade (Thickness 3mm) is Hardened at 1040 degrees celcius and Tempered at 300 degrees celcius for long lasting edge
- Total Length of the Knife (300 mm) - Cutting Blades Length (185 mm)
- Handle allows for easy grip and hassle-free manoeuvring and the superior quality stainless steel blade holds an ultra-sharp edge providing lasting and superior cutting performance
- Designed and built exclusively for the tough day-to-day demands of the commercial and home kitchen
- Weight of this Knife is approx 400 Grms - Handle is made from virgin Polypropylene material
Binding: Kitchen & Home
Details: High quality blade made from magnetic St.Steel AISI 420J2 grade. The blade is hardened at 1040 degrees celcius and tempered at 300 degrees celcius for long lasting edge. The handle is made from Virgin Polypropylene Plastic. Total length is approx 300 mm and Cutting blades length is approx 185 mm The Handle is made from virgin Polypropelene material.
Comfortable and easy to use, this knife cuts, dices and slices smoothly with its fine-edge, stainless steel blade and handle made from Polypropelene material. Cheese Knife : The serrated blade helps to cut through hard cheese. The holes in the blade prevents the soft cheese from sticking to the blade and the spokes on the blade are useful to lift the cheese. Blades made from Magnetic Stainless Steel AISI 420J2 grade. The Blades are Hardened and Tempered in controlled Atmospheric Furnace to achieve the required Hardness to give a longer lasting edge. The Blade goes through several grinding steps to achieve a smooth and precise edge. The Handle is made from virgin Polypropelene material. Hand wash with warm soapy water and promptly dry.
Package Dimensions: 13.8 x 3.9 x 1.2 inches