Upgrade to fresh, new mornings with a world-class spring mattress at the cost of a decent conventional mattress that is as easy on your wallet as it is on your back. The rigid, yet flexible core offers the right support for your back without losing shape even on prolonged usage. Bonnel Spring - In 20th century Bonnell spring introduced through spring mattresses. Bonnell Springs is the most advanced engineered product in the comfort segment and used in the core construction of the mattresses. It gives firm support and comfort to the body. Durable than conventional or bio-degradable products as Coir and Cotton. Corner and M Spring, Border Wire We use Border wires in core construction of the mattress, it hold springs alignment and protects from de-shape in width and length.
M and Corner Springs protect shape in height when pressure occurred by sitting or laying on it and protects from slipping-down when a user sleeps to an end of the mattress. Care Instructions: Rotate the mattress every 3 months and flip every 6 months, if reversible. Always place the mattress on the flat surface. Use the side handles to lift the mattress. Make sure the mattress you purchase is equal to your bed size. Exposure to air for some hours regularly will keep the exterior of the mattress dry and hygienic. Do not expose the mattress to direct sunlight. If spillage occurs, treat the stain with a damp cloth. Allow drying thoroughly in the shade before re-using. Good quality, the washable mattress protector is a must to keep your mattress fresh and free from stain. Do not iron the mattress or place heat-inducing commodities that may lead to fabric melt.
- Product Dimensions: Length (198.1 cm), Width (152.4 cm), Height (15.24 cm)
- Primary Material: PU Foam
- Color: Dark Blue, Style: Contemporary
- Bed Size: Queen
- No Assembly Required: The product is delivered in a pre-assembled state
- Warranty: 5 years on product
- Bonnell Springs is the most advanced engineered product in comfort segment and used in core construction of the mattresses
- Corner and M Spring, Border Wire - We uses Border wires in core construction of the mattress, it holds springs alignment and protects from de-shape in width and length
Package Dimensions: 78.7 x 59.8 x 7.9 inches