Brand: Polk Audio
- Dynamic Balance Drivers: Dynamic Balance is a proprietary Polk Audio technology using laser imaging to determine what combination of speaker materials create the least amount of resonance. Eliminating resonance in speakers results in a wide, smooth response and low distortion. Using just the right materials enables Polk to eliminate issues that reduce speaker performance and tune out performance-robbing resonances before they occur. Dynamic Balance ensures a rich, clean, full-range sound no matt
- i-Res 1" Terylene Tweeter: The Signature S10 bookshelf loudspeaker utilizes Polk's newly designed 1" Terylene tweeter to deliver clear and detailed high-end response for realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments. It will support high frequencies up to 40kHz to perfectly reproduce the latest high-resolution audio files with improved audio extension, earning Hi-Res Audio Certification.
- 4" Mica-Reinforced Polypropylene Woofer: The Signature S10 bookshelf speaker employs one 4" Dynamic Balance low distortion mica-reinforced polypropylene cone woofer for clean, clear bass, better linearity, and increased dynamic midrange and midbass. This mica-reinforced polypropylene woofer features a butyl rubber surround, massive ceramic motor structure, and a high-temperature Conex fiber spider that combine to create a driver of exceptionally high efficiency, for clean, clear bass, better lin
- Non-Resonant Enclosure: The bookshelf speaker's strong, rigid and acoustically inert enclosure reduces unwanted internal standing waves for less audible coloration. And non-resonant Meddite MDF construction, extra bracing, and a thick front baffle ensure a more lifelike sound. The enclosure's curved edges not only look cool, they reduce standing waves inside the cabinet for less audible coloration. The enclosure features a beautiful black washed walnut finish.
- Anti-Diffraction Magnetic Grille: The Signature S10 includes an anti-diffraction magnetic grille for unaltered sound. The integrated magnets make it easy to attach and remove the grille from the bookshelf speaker. Two-Way Crossover: The bookshelf speaker employs a high-performance two-way crossover array (2.5kHz) for seamless blending and optimum time alignment of the tweeter & woofer, creating a lifelike soundstage. 5-Way Binding Posts: The bookshelf loudspeaker features 5-way binding posts f
Details: Signature Series: Polk designed its Signature Series of loudspeakers to bring a big surround sound and a live music experience into the comfort of your living room. Featuring Hi-Res certification with ...
Package Dimensions: 15.9 x 12.1 x 10.0 inches