- Feng Shui advocates Frog as a powerful tool to attract wealth, abundance, prosperity, good luck. This is a symbolic representation of money flowing from all the directions.
- Feng Shui attaches great importance to money frog and contains several prescriptions on how to make the best use of them at homes.
- Feng Shui Frog is kept near the cash register or on the office desk or near the entrance. You must place the money frog near the entrance of the house with the frog facing inside.
- In the home, a good location to place a money frog is in a corner of the room where a gathering point of chi is strong or near the front of the main door.
- Feng Shui Three Legged Feng Shui Frog Toad for good luck wealth prosperity money abundance Size- 3 x 3, ( L X W X H ) - 7.8cm X 7.8cm X 6.5cm approx, Material - Fiber, Weight - 192gm approx. Golden Color
Feng Shui Toad - Golden color
Three Legged Feng Shui Frog
Material - Fiber
Size- 3 x 3
Material - Fiber
Weight - 192gm
( L X W X H ) - 7.8cm X 7.8cm X 6.5cm
Three Legged Feng Shui Frog- Toad Simply called Feng Shui toad is an auspicious symbol of feng shui. It is popularly found in homes, restaurants, offices and in the places of conducting money transaction in China as well as around the world wherever individuals practice feng shui.
Feng Shui Frog is kept near the cash register or on an office desk or near the entrance.
In the home, a good location to place a money frog is in a corner of the room where a gathering point of chi is strong or near the front of the main door.
It can also be placed in the vicinity of the main door, facing inwards
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 3.9 inches