- Budai or Pu-Tai is a Chinese folkloric deity. His name means "Cloth Sack" and comes from the bag that he is conventionally depicted as carrying. He is usually identified with or seen as an incarnation of Maitreya, the future Buddha. He is almost always shown smiling or laughing, hence his nickname in Chinese, the Laughing Buddha.
- Laughing Buddha sitting on Luck Coins and Carrying Ingot. Carries 1 ingot in hand and many in the lap, Sack of Good luck and Happiness on the back
- Handmade product. Made by artisans in India
- Made of Polyresin. Product is handmade hence the base will not perfectly smooth.
- A PERFECT GIFT or Home Decoration: It is a Best Gift for Marriage Anniversary , Parents , Mothers day , Wedding Return Gift , Birthday , House warming , Office / Shop Inaugration , Festive occasions - Like Diwali ,Raksha Bandhan , Grah pravesh and Corporate Gifts
Binding: Kitchen & Home
Details: His name comes from the bag that he is conventionally depicted as carrying. He is usually seen as an incarnation of maitreya, the future buddha. He is almost always shown smiling or laughing, hence his nickname the laughing buddha. The laughing buddha is regarded as one of the gods of wealth in fengshui. Just to be displayed and its presences is purely symbolic and auspicious.
laughing buddha can be placed in different directions, can be used as home decor or gifting. Certain placements like kitchen and bathroom areas are not suitable.
according to fengshui study
facing the main door: many fengshui consultants recommend placing the buddha opposite the main front door of a home on a table that is about thirty inches high. This location allows buddha to interact with the chi energy entering your home. From this position, the statue can neutralize any negative chi, and transform it from damaging to very lucky energy.
living room: buddha is also quite comfortable in the living room. The best position for buddha in the living room is facing the front door.
on a desk: students should place buddha on their desks. This is a perfect location to enlist a little help with lessons and evoke buddha auspicious energy for fulfilling your academic goals.
office table or reception's desk: for those that own a business, placing buddha on a reception's desk can help bring prosperity to your company.
meditation garden: this is an ideal area for a buddha statue. One of the most popular poses is the meditation buddha.
buddha altar: if you're buddhist, then you already have an altar, just make sure you place this altar in your home where meditation and reflection can be practiced.
yoga room: if you practice yoga, then you have a special room or area of a room in your home devote to your exercise. This is an excellent place for a buddha statue.
just be sure to place it eye level or higher.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 5.6 x 5.5 inches