- ❤MADE IN INDIA: ILU’s beautiful creations are hand crafted by the women artesian of India. We are proud to stand by our nations "Make in India" campaign.
- ❤NEW VERSION: No need to assemble. More convenient and beautiful than before.
- ❤MATERIAL, SIZE & WEIGHT : 1 Ring(Dia 7.0"), 1 Hook, Feathers and Beads.Total length is around 20 inch, weight is 40g.
- ❤HAND MADE: Every item HANDMADE in Ethical Condition & Harmony with nature, weaved with the traditional manual techniques.
- ❤A PERFECT DECORATION CRAFT: It is a wonderful hanging craft for Home, Office, Institute, Shop, Hostel, PG, Hotels, and Restaurant. It’s a Beautiful Wall Art and Great Gift item for Your Loved Ones. Plus Peaceful Dreams.
DRUNKEN DREAM CATCHER:
HAND MADE: Every item HANDMADE in Ethical Condition & Harmony with nature, weaved with the traditional manual techniques, A Good Quality Parle Cotton Thread used to make a web and a high-quality durable metal Rattan Hoop is used to make a circle so that it cannot easily break and the fluffy feather completes look to this dream catcher and make it attractive.
Dream Catcher History & Legend:
The dream catcher is associated with Native American culture in general. According to Ojibwe legend, there was a spider woman known as Asibikaashi, who took care of all the children on the land. But as the Ojibwe nation expanded, Asibikaashi wasn’t able to reach all of the children every night. So the mothers and grandmothers crafted dreamcatchers for the children, using willow hoops, natural twine, and feathers. They would then hang the dreamcatchers above the beds of babies and children. These dreamcatchers were thought to filter out the bad dreams, only allowing the good dreams to pass through and reach the minds of the children. The negative dreams would get caught up in the web, and expire when the first rays of the sun struck
The shape of the dreamcatcher is a circle because it represents the circle of life and how forces like the sun and moon travel each day and night across the sky. The dream catcher web catches bad dreams during the night and disposes of them when the day comes. As for the good dreams, the feathers act as a fluffy, pillow-like ladder that allows them to gently descend upon the sleeping person undisturbed.
It’s BEST WISHES GIFT for your kids, parents, grandparents, friends, family and so on. This beautiful dream catcher is a wall hanging art and a great gift! Plus peaceful dreams.for Home Décor Accents, Bedroom, Baby tent, Kids' wall décor, Sitting room, Balcony, Party Decorative Hanging Ornaments.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 7.0 x 0.7 inches