- Package Contains: 2 Pure 999 Silver Flower Rakhi and 1 Golden Dabbi, Color - Silver, Material - Pure 999 Silver.
- Rakhi's symbolizes the sister's love and prayers for her brother's well being, and the brother's lifelong vow to protect her
- Shiny Flower Rakhi with Red and Silver Cotton, gives Elegant looks in your brother's hand.
- Adorn your brother's wrist with this beautiful symbol of affection this raksha bhandhan. Tie this elegantly crafted rakhi on your brother's wrist on raksha bandhan to show your love for him.
- Presented to you by GoldGiftIdeas on the specially Raksha Bandhan Festive Season. Send Love To Your Brother With Via GoldGiftIdeas. Acknowledge Your Love For Your Brother By Sending This Beautiful "RAKHI" With A Promise That Your Bond With Him Will Grow Stronger With Each Passing Moment.
Details: Rakhi Traditional Rakshabandhan Gift to Brothers from Beloved Sisters Rakshabandhan or Rakhi is a festival celebrating and honouring sibling love. It is love at its purest & deepest point and is portrayed in the form of the sister reminding the brother of the undying bond between them by tying a holy thread and true to his nature the brother reiterates his pledge to care for his sister in body mind and spirit. Honouring this ancient festival of morals and self-sacrificing love, we brings home-spun rakhis prepared in the time honoured tradition and with same love & care that equates sisterly love.
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 3.9 inches