- Product 1: Sensor: Full frame CMOS Sensor with 26.2 MP (brilliant resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- Product 1: ISO: 100-40000 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Product 1: Image Processor: DIGIC 7 with 45 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Product 1: Video Resolution: Full HD video with fully manual control and selectable frame rates (great for precision and high-quality video work)
- Product 2: First hyper-telephoto zoom from the contemporary line
- Product 2: Lightweight and compact in construction for higher usability
- Product 2: Water and oil repellent coating on front glass element makes maintenance of the lens surface easier
- Product 2: Dust proof and splash proof mount
Binding: Product Bundle
Details: Canon EOS 6D Mark II 26.2MP Digital SLR Camera with EF24-105 mm f/4L is II USM Lens
Posed as the lightest DSLR in the EOS full-frame DSLR line-up, the EOS 6D Mark II, a powerful yet compact full-frame DSLR camera promises to propel your images to the next level. Its 26.2-megapixel image sensor, dual pixel CMOS AF and a vari-angle touch panel LCD monitor empowers you with the ability to take stunning images and videos, with fast, touchscreen-operable AF and from different angles. Movie digital IS, a 5-axis image stabilization system, is built within the camera for suppressing camera shake when shooting handheld movies - a useful feature especially when recording in quality as high as full HD 60p/50p.
Sigma 150-600 mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for Canon Cameras
The Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 DG HSM OS Contemporary was created around the concept of maximum portability meets utmost image quality in a variable aperture hyper-telephoto zoom lens. Light weight and compact, this s zoom can handle any long-reach photographic situation one may encounter. This 150-600mm Contemporary boasts updated Sigma technology such as a quiet and optimized Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) and a new Optical Stabilizer (OS) with an accelerometer for improved panning photography both vertically and horizontally, essential for birding, wildlife and motor photography. The Sigma 150-600 Contemporary also touts a new zoom lock switch that can be locked at any focal length and a new manual override (MO) switch is incorporated for improved focusing control. Working with the Sigma USB dock, this lens allows for maximum customization such as firmware updates and adjustments to the focus limiter, AF speed and OS view.