Brand: BPL Medical Technologies
- Accuracy - infrared heat sensor helps detect the surface temperature with a minimum deviation of +/-0.2 degree celcius or +/-0.4 degree farenhite when used at a distance of 1- 5 cm from the surface.
- Usage- can be used for adults and kids
- Measurement time - 1- 1.2 seconds
- Memory- it can store upto 20 readings for an individual
- Mode- can be used to measure the temperature on the forehead or the ear lobe and can provide readings in celcius or farenheit
- Design- lcd display with backlight, easy to hold, battery operated with a low battery indication to avoid faulty results
- Fever alarm- device alerts the user with 7 rapid and short beeps with blinking lcd when reading exceed 37.5° c or 99.5° f
- Warranty- 2 years from the date of purchase
Binding: Personal Care
Details: Bpl accu digit is an ear lobe and forehead non contact infrared thermometer that facilitates temperature acquisition from ear drum and forehead. The non-contact thermometer also comes with a fever alarm function and a capability to store 20 measurements as history. It can display the temperature in both fahrenheit and degree celsius. Measurement time of bpl accu digit thermometer is 1 second. Shuts down the device within 10 seconds when not in use for prefer battery life.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 4.8 x 2.4 inches