- Color: Gold
- Stunning rakhi designed with intricate carved pattern from the brand Aheli
- This Rakhi is especially designed, handmade and handcrafted, so thread colour may vary
- Gift your brother this wonderful and fabulous looking rakhi with mug this Rakshabandhan and express your love in the most amazing way
- It is advisable to store Rakhi in a zip lock pouch (air tight pouch), keep away from water perfume and other chemicals and clean it with dry and soft cloth
- Package Contains - 1 Rakhi, 1 Greeting Card & 1 Roli, 1 Chawal pack
Details: The expression "Raksha Bandhan," Sanskrit, literally, "the bond of protection, obligation, or care," is now principally applied to this ritual. Rakshabandhan or Rakhi is a festival celebrating and honoring sibling love. It is love at its purest & deepest point and is portrayed in the form of the sister reminding the brother of the undying bond between them by tying a holy thread and true to his nature the brother reiterates his pledge to care for his sister in body mind and spirit. Honoring this ancient festival of morals and self-sacrificing love, we bring home-spun rakhis prepared in the time honored tradition and with same love & care that equates sisterly love.